This is A WORLD OUT OF MIND, my Online Journal where I explore Consciousness and the Ultimate Nature of Reality by the intentional alteration of my own belief structures, using Salvia Divinorum and additional self-altering meditational techniques drawn from Western Ceremonial Magic.

I always attempt to adhere to the scientific method as much as possible in my explorations, and while I often speak of these experiences as if I knew they were Truth, I always consider the alternative, that it is merely self-deception on my part, and think accordingly. Thus I maintain two parallel world views at once, one aspirational and one a safe fallback into standard materialism.

The more I journey into salviaspace, the more I think the former worldview is the correct one, but there is no objective way to prove that to the world, so I'll let you, the reader, decide for yourselves.

-Saint Brian the Godless

Follow me on Twitter @AWorldOutOfMind



Sunday, April 21, 2013

The True Nature of Reality

A brief post today: A revelation from last night when I was in Salvia Space. An "eyes-open" experience, completely aware of the room around me: I found myself in a state of multiple simultaneous existence, feeling (and even seeing) many of "myselves" all superimposed in one location like a cloud of "me's." I clearly heard a voice, perhaps my own, disembodied, telling me the secret of the universe. Want to hear it? Okay, but keep in mind, it's hard to believe. Here it is: "THESE REALITIES ARE PURELY PSYCHOLOGICAL IN NATURE!" Repeat that about a thousand times. Note the plural. I can very distinctly remember that when I was in the moment, in that condition of simultaneous multiple selves all equally being me, what I was seeing and sensing was beyond question the truth; I was totally coherent and lucid in that state and could dispassionately review it and explore it fully at the time, and in that moment I could no more doubt the veracity of what I was seeing and sensing as I can doubt the "existence" of a keyboard in front of me at this moment as I type. We live in superimposed interlocking intersecting psychological realities. Purely psychological in nature, as in, non-material, they (and we) only exist as thoughts in a vast mind-like unity of pure thought, in which all experienced realities are dreamlike in nature, given consistency and logic and rules not by external factors, but by us, the participants. Each of us is a facet of One Eternal Consciousness, and we interact with all others on a stage that is of our own consensual creation. We are all of us, each and every one, figments of our own and everybody else's imagination, each with one individual spark of identity, of "I AM" consciousness, which as it turns out, is the only one such "I AM" in existence, in spite of the illusion that we all have one that is separate from all the others. There, problem solved! You can now go back to your respective dreamworlds in which you dream that you are certain that this is not, nor can it possibly be, a dream.

2 comments: