This is A WORLD OUT OF MIND, my Online Journal where I explore Consciousness and the Ultimate Nature of Reality by the intentional alteration of my own belief structures, using Salvia Divinorum and additional self-altering meditational techniques drawn from Western Ceremonial Magic.

I always attempt to adhere to the scientific method as much as possible in my explorations, and while I often speak of these experiences as if I knew they were Truth, I always consider the alternative, that it is merely self-deception on my part, and think accordingly. Thus I maintain two parallel world views at once, one aspirational and one a safe fallback into standard materialism.

The more I journey into salviaspace, the more I think the former worldview is the correct one, but there is no objective way to prove that to the world, so I'll let you, the reader, decide for yourselves.

-Saint Brian the Godless

Follow me on Twitter @AWorldOutOfMind



Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Powdered God (First Post)

This is the Salvia Divinorum Experience Blog, A WORLD OUT OF MIND, a place for discussion of personal experiences with Salvia Divinorum, a substance that those of us who have experience with it realize might just as well be called "Powdered God." I have had hundreds of discrete experiences with this amazing substance, perhaps more than a thousand, at all levels of dosage, and have found that it is capable of many things that other users do not seem to experience. I have through this also developed the ability to retain more of my waking consciousness during the experience, allowing me to bring more of it back with me. I would say that Salvia Divinorum is not so much an hallucinogen, but an anti-hallucinogen, in that it removes the illusion of reality from one's eyes and allows one to see reality as it actually is, which is pure consciousness. It cuts through Maya like a knife. I will share my own personal experiences with it here, and also in the near future will accept others experiences via email to post to this place for discussion. Or feel free to say hello and discuss your experiences in the "Comments" section, or ask me any questions that you may have about Salvia Divinorum and I will do my best to answer them. This is the very first post; I will be filling in details and making changes to this blog soon. Consider this whole place right now a sort-of "rough draft." Thanks for stopping by. -Saint Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment